- Support oAuth 2.0 protocol for authentication and authorization
- Dynamic mapping: plug your own storage to the Pryv.io API
12.11.2021 - Automatic SSL certificate generation with Pryv.io 1.7.4
- Pryv introduces a service that generates a SSL certificate for your running Pryv.io installation and deploys it to all machines for cluster and single-node. See Generate SSL certificate guide for more information.
25.10.2021 - New features with Pryv.io 1.7.0
- Audit log has been rebuilt, improving performance of fetched audit data, adding granularity over which methods are audited. See the Audit guide on how to use them and see the Audit setup guide on how to set it up on your Pryv.io platform.
- New integrity feature, computing hash for events, attachments and accesses data.
- Automated platform upgrade tool. See “Find Migrations” button in Admin panel and check changelog for API.
26.04.2021 - new MFA release with Pryv.io 1.6.20
New MFA release:
- New MFA configuration guide
- Support for simple communication services: single mode
- Expand current implementation to template what is sent to the communcation service and store only user values in profiles.
- Deactivate MFA through the Admin panel & API. See change log.
11.01.2021 - Complete admin and system API
15.12.2020 - Stream queries
You can now query events with more precision using Streams queries.
25.11.2020 - Open Pryv.io image for Exoscale marketplace
Open Pryv.io ready-to-go on Exoscale cloud service, allowing you to deploy Open Pryv instantaneously with minimal start-up configuration from here.
22.10.2020 - React Native support for lib-js
20.10.2020 - Consent implementation with Pryv.io
We have released our new tech guide to help developers manage consent when building personal data collecting applications to satisfy existing and forthcoming privacy regulations. It outlines the logic of managing consent with Pryv.io, and guides you through a practical hands-on example involving a consent request. More information on how to leverage your compliance in our article.
28.09.2020 - System Streams with Pryv.io Y
Now user registration could be customized using the Pryv.io configuration. Either you want to have a registration without an email or have your own unique fields, now it is possible to do so. Also, admin panel users could easily delete not active users.
27.08.2020 - Collect and Share High Frequency Data with Pryv.io Y
Push the boundaries of your High Frequency Data. Discover how to collect, view and share high-frequency data in our tutorial video for our high-frequency app. The code for the Desktop and Mobile version is available in our Github repository.
Read more about high frequency data here.
24.08.2020 - Custom Authentication with Pryv.io
Provide your Pryv.io platform with a custom auth step to authenticate your Pryv.io API requests or authorize them against another web service. Detailed information in our new technical guide, illustrated with our video use case: How to check Alice’s identity when she tries to access Bob’s data for which he gave her access to ?
12.08.2020 - Admin panel for Pryv.io Y
We have released a web application for your Pryv.io platform administration. It allows you to manage the platform settings of your platform. Contact us directly if you wish to get your admin panel for Pryv.io!
10.08.2020 - Data Modelling guide
Our new Data modelling guide is out, illustrating multiple use cases that can be implemented using the Pryv.io API.
05.08.2020 - “Change password” page
/change-password.html page has been published among our template web pages to register, authenticate and password modification for your app users.
31.07.2020 - Develop your iOS applications with Pryv.io
Learn how to grow your own iOS App(le)s in this video: https://youtu.be/poWC__m8ZFU.
Discover Apple HealthKit bridge video here: https://youtu.be/PIBh2_joFqQ.
More on the release here.
24.07.2020 - View and share data
Following our Collect survey data tutorial, enable your users to visualize and share data with our new template web app.
23.07.2020 - Register and authenticate your users
Learn how to use our template web pages to register and authenticate your app users in our new video tutorial. Simplify your authorization process for your Open Pryv.io platform by forking our Github repository.
15.07.2020 - Dockerized Open Pryv.io
14.07.2020 - Customize your Pryv.io web apps
06.07.2020 - Pryv.io Onboarding
03.07.2020 - Collect survey data with Pryv.io
08.06.2020 - Pryv.io goes Open Source
Pryv releases an Open-Source Solution for Personal Data & Privacy Management.
17.01.2020 - Pryv.io integration with Postman
Check how Postman can help to facilitate & accelerate the Pryv.io API integration here.
04.01.2020 - Webhooks at Pryv.io Y
Pryv.io notifies your app of any data changes from now. Learn more about Webhooks here (available for Entreprise license only). Our Webhooks technical guide explains their different features and how they are set up.